to explore results)
- Spectrophotometric determination of periodate with amodiaquine dihydrochloride and its application to the indirect determination of some organic compounds via the malaprade reaction.
- Determination of some antimalarial aminoquinolines by vanadium(V) titration.
- Determination of amodiaquine in pharmaceuticals by reaction with periodate and spectrophotometry or by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Spectrophotometric determination of amodiaquine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Capturing a new hydrate polymorph of amodiaquine dihydrochloride dihydrate via heterogeneous crystallisation.
- A furoxan–amodiaquine hybrid as a potential therapeutic for three parasitic diseases.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Determination of certain aminoquinoline antimalarials through ternary complex formation.
- A microfluidic chip for electrochemical conversions in drug metabolism studies.
, Lab Chip
- Insights into the structural patterns of the antileishmanial activity of bi- and tricyclic N-heterocycles.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The interaction of (7-chloroquinolin-4-yl)-(2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-amine hydrochloride dihydrate with serum albumin proteins, inputs from spectroscopic, molecular docking and X-ray diffraction studies.
, RSC Adv.