to explore results)
- Structural modifications of (Z)-3-(2-aminoethyl)-5-(4-ethoxybenzylidene)thiazolidine-2,4-dione that improve selectivity for inhibiting the proliferation of melanoma cells containing active ERK signaling.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Tetramethylguanidiniumchlorosulfonate ionic liquid (TMG IL): an efficient reusable catalyst for the synthesis of tetrahydro-1H-benzo[a]chromeno[2,3-c]phenazin-1-ones under solvent-free conditions and evaluation for their in vitro bioassay activity.
, New J. Chem.
- Aza-BODIPY-based D–π–A conjugated polymers with tunable band gap: synthesis and near-infrared emission.
, Polym. Chem.
- Design, green synthesis, and quorum sensing quenching potential of novel 2-oxo-pyridines containing a thiophene/furan scaffold and targeting a LasR gene on P. aeruginosa.
, RSC Adv.
- The sustainable heterogeneous catalytic reductive amination of lignin models to produce aromatic tertiary amines.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Structure and synthesis of the phenanthrenes Tal and TaV from Tamus communis.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- 220. The constituents of natural phenolic resins. Part VII. Arctigenin.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- A novel triple-mode fluorescent pH probe from monomer emission to aggregation-induced emission.
, RSC Adv.
- Design of fragrant molecules through the incorporation of rough sets into computer-aided molecular design.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Designed pincer ligand supported Co(ii)-based catalysts for dehydrogenative activation of alcohols: Studies on N-alkylation of amines, α-alkylation of ketones and synthesis of quinolines.
, Dalton Trans.