to explore results)
- Sn(iv) phosphonates as catalysts in solvent-free Baeyer–Villiger oxidations using H2O2.
, Chem. Commun.
- Nanomaterial-based gas sensors used for breath diagnosis.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Serendipitous synthetic entrée to tetradehydro analogues of cobalamins.
, New J. Chem.
- Robust heterometallic MOF catalysts for the cyanosilylation of aldehydes.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- Designing surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) platforms beyond hotspot engineering: emerging opportunities in analyte manipulations and hybrid materials.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- New cyanopyridone based luminescent liquid crystalline materials: synthesis and characterization.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Schiff base and reductive amination reactions of α-amino acids: a facile route toward N-alkylated amino acids and peptoid synthesis.
, Polym. Chem.
- Experience with the application of the draft European Standard prEN 15768 to the identification of leachable organic substances from materials in contact with drinking water by GC-MS.
, Anal. Methods
- Selective side-chain oxidation of alkyl-substituted aromatics on TiO2 partially coated with WO3 as a photocatalyst.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Efficient and convenient oxidation of aldehydes and ketones to carboxylic acids and esters with H2O2 catalyzed by Co4HP2Mo15V3O62 in ionic liquid [TEBSA][BF4].
, RSC Adv.