to explore results)
- A general α-cyanoformylation using α-litho-β-ethoxyacrylonitrile: application to the syntheses of new 6-cyano-2,4-bis(phenylthio)- and 4-cyano-2,6-bis(phenylthio)hepta-2,4,6-trienals.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Formation of 2-oxa- or 2-azabicyclo[3.3.0]octa-3,7-diene by a novel tandem intramolecular photo-cyclization of 2,4,6-tris(phenylthio)hepta-2,4,6-trienal derivatives.
, Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis of a simplified triazole analogue of pateamine A.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Lutein derived fragments exhibit higher antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties than lutein in lipopolysaccharide induced inflammation in rats.
, Food Funct.
- Metabolism and pharmacokinetics of medium chain fatty acids after oral administration of royal jelly to healthy subjects.
, RSC Adv.