to explore results)
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 2 Stabilizers and Impurities
, Pages 22-76
- Nanoengineering: The Skills and Tools Making Technology Invisible, CHAPTER 5 Nanobiotechnology
, Pages 128-155
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 4 Trichloroethylene (TCE)
, Pages 119-159
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 6 Heart-cutting Two-dimensional Gas Chromatography.
, Pages 201-236
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, CHAPTER 10 PLA and Active Packaging.
, Pages 243-265
- Biophysical Techniques in Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Solids Combining NMR, X-ray diffraction and Computer Modelling.
, Pages 120-169
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-57
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 11 Releases from a Sewer Pipe
, Pages 355-382
- Fundamentals of Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, CHAPTER 7 Living Radical Polymerizations with Organic Catalysts.
, Pages 250-286