to explore results)
- Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: Advances in Science and Technology, CHAPTER 9 Extraction of Value-Added Chemicals from Bio-Oil Products.
, Pages 160-199
- Thermochemical Conversion of Biomass to Liquid Fuels and Chemicals, Chapter 17 Catalytic Conversion of Glycerol to Valuable Commodity Chemicals.
, Pages 435-467
- The Future of Glycerol: New Usages for a Versatile Raw Material, Chapter 3 Selective Reduction
, Pages 32-44
- The Future of Glycerol (2), Chapter 3 Selective Reduction
, Pages 45-58
- The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products, CHAPTER 6 Food Waste and Catering Waste; Focus on Valorisation of Used Cooking Oil and Recovered Triglycerides.
, Pages 130-184
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Recent advances on the conversion of glycerol to acrolein, 1,3-propanediol, propanol and propylene using acidic heterogeneous catalysts.
, Volume 30
, Pages 176-222
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Chapter 5 Catalysis's Role in Bioproducts Update.
, Pages 71-91
- Sustainable Catalysis for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 9 Biohydrogen and Biomethane Production.
, Pages 300-339
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 21 Tin-based Catalysts.
, Pages 231-253
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 7 Aqueous Phase Asymmetric Catalysis.
, Pages 206-236