to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 26, Chapter 1 Basic catalysis on MgO: generation, characterization and catalytic properties of active sites.
, Volume 26
, Pages 1-28
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Appendix B Stabilizers Cited in US Patents for Trichloroethylene (TCE) Perchloroethylene (PCE), Methyl Chloroform (TCA) and Carbon Tetrachloride (CT)
, Pages 508-545
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications, Volume 42, Vibrational spectroscopic studies of catalytic processes on oxide surfaces.
, Volume 42
, Pages 34-103
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 18 Biological Read-Across: Mechanistically-Based Species–Species and Endpoint–Endpoint Extrapolations.
, Pages 446-477
- Chiral Sulfur Ligands: Asymmetric Catalysis, Chapter 10 Miscellaneous Reactions
, Pages 293-379
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 10 Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Coupling and C–H Activation.
, Pages 479-520
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 36, Organo-transition metal cluster complexes.
, Volume 36
, Pages 182-205
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 811-864
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 6 Methyl Chloroform (1,1,1-TCA)
, Pages 186-224
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954