to explore results)
- Metal Chelation in Medicine, CHAPTER 8 Chelators for Diagnostic Molecular Imaging with Radioisotopes of Copper, Gallium and Zirconium.
, Pages 260-312
- Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composites, Chapter 4 Chemical Functionalisation of Carbon Nanotubes for Polymer Reinforcement.
, Pages 72-119
- Catalysis: Volume 32, Electrocatalytic applications of heteroatom-doped carbon nanostructures: thinking beyond PEM fuel cells.
, Volume 32
, Pages 44-80
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 9 Towards Green: A Review of Recent Developments in Bio-renewable Epoxy Resins from Vegetable Oils.
, Pages 202-241
- Metal Phosphonate Chemistry: From Synthesis to Applications, Chapter 11 Secondary Building Units and Framework Structures in Aluminium and Zinc Phosphates: The Connection Between.
, Pages 344-363
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Subject Index
, Pages 641-648
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 9 Ring-opening Polymerization of N-carboxyanhydrides Using Organic Initiators or Catalysts.
, Pages 367-405
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 38, New developments in the biomedical chemistry of metal complexes: from small molecules to nanotheranostic design.
, Volume 38
, Pages 1-35
- Membrane Engineering for the Treatment of Gases: Volume 1: Gas-separation Issues with Membranes (2), CHAPTER 5 Highly Permeable Polymers for the Treatment of Gases (PIMs).
, Volume 1
, Pages 117-148
- Nanoscience: Volume 3, The recent developments in nanoparticle synthesis.
, Volume 3
, Pages 57-153