to explore results)
- Targeting heat-shock-protein 90 (Hsp90) by natural products: geldanamycin, a show case in cancer therapy.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- An improved route to 19-substituted geldanamycins as novel Hsp90 inhibitors – potential therapeutics in cancer and neurodegeneration.
, Chem. Commun.
- Connecting gene expression data from connectivity map and in silico target predictions for small molecule mechanism-of-action analysis.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Hypoxia inducible factor down-regulation, cancer and cancer stem cells (CSCs): ongoing success stories.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis and anticancer activity of geldanamycin derivatives derived from biosynthetically generated metabolites.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Heat shock protein-guided dual-mode CT/MR imaging of orthotopic hepatocellular carcinoma tumor.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Integration of a porous coordination network and black phosphorus nanosheets for improved photodynamic therapy of tumor.
- Functionalized boron nanosheets as an intelligent nanoplatform for synergistic low-temperature photothermal therapy and chemotherapy.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of geldanamycin–ferulic acid conjugate as a potent Hsp90 inhibitor.
, RSC Adv.
- Natalamycin A, an ansamycin from a termite-associated Streptomyces sp..
, Chem. Sci.