to explore results)
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Non-Protein Kinases as Therapeutic Targets.
, Pages 161-217
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 14 Uncoupling Neuroprotection from Immunosuppression: the Discovery of ILS-920.
, Pages 316-331
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 A Snapshot of Natural Product-Derived Compounds in Late Stage Clinical Development at the End of 2008.
, Pages 321-354
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 14 Extending Lifespan by Inhibiting the Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin (mTOR).
, Pages 352-375
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 1 Bioactive Macrocycles from Nature.
, Pages 1-36
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 13 Natural Product Scaffolds of Value in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 348-378
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 303-318
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 15 Emerging Research towards the Understanding and Treatment of Autism.
, Pages 384-415
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 11 Combination Agents Versus Multi-Targeted Agents – Pros and Cons.
, Pages 155-180
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 40, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 40
, Pages 472-533