to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Photodynamic Inactivation of Microbial Pathogens: Medical and Environmental Applications, Chapter 2 Phenothiazinium Salts as Antimicrobial Photosensitizing Agents.
, Volume 11
, Pages 19-43
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Subject Index
, Pages 575-585
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 8 Controlled Reversible Deactivation Radical Photopolymerization.
, Pages 244-273
- Chemoresponsive Materials: Stimulation by Chemical and Biological Signals, Chapter 16 Polymer Brushes with Chemical Responses.
, Pages 444-482
- Molecular Design and Applications of Photofunctional Polymers and Materials, Chapter 11 Organic Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells.
, Pages 373-398
- Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, Photoreactivity versus activity of a selected class of phenothiazines: A comparative study.
, Pages 134-149
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 3 Oxidative Degradation
, Pages 48-109