to explore results)
- Polymerized Ionic Liquids, CHAPTER 13 Tailoring Transport Properties Aiming for Versatile Ionic Liquids and Poly(Ionic Liquids) for Electrochromic and Gas Capture Applications.
, Pages 342-380
- Molecular Design and Applications of Photofunctional Polymers and Materials, Chapter 9 Recent Developments in Metal-Containing Complexes with Azo Chromophore Functionalities.
, Pages 317-350
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 5 Stimuli-Responsive Cationic Microgels and Hydrogels Based on Poly(N,N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate).
, Pages 133-148
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 7 Polymer Nanocomposites Prepared by Suspension Polymerization of Inverse Emulsion.
, Pages 142-166
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 2 End‐group Functionalization of RAFT‐prepared Polymers Using Thiol‐X Chemistries.
, Pages 28-58
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 17 Inlet and Vacuum Ionization from Ambient Conditions.
, Pages 423-444
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 1 Polymer Nanocomposites in Emulsion and Suspension: an Overview.
, Pages 1-31
- Bio-inspired Polymers, Chapter 7 Polymeric Ionic Liquids with Micelle-like Topologies and Functions.
, Pages 259-285
- Fundamentals of Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, CHAPTER 7 Living Radical Polymerizations with Organic Catalysts.
, Pages 250-286
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 18 Emulsion Photopolymerization.
, Pages 552-572