to explore results)
- Starch: Advances in Structure and Function, The synthesis of amylose.
, Pages 150-163
- Starch-based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites, Chapter 2 Starch: Introduction and Structure–Property Relationships.
, Pages 17-59
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 11 Starch–Protein and Starch–Lipid Interactions and Their Effects on the Digestibility of Starch.
, Pages 218-234
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials: Polysaccharides, Proteins and Polyesters, Chapter 5 Starch and its Derived Products: Biotechnological and Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 130-165
- Starch-based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites, Chapter 11 Effects of Additives on the Properties of Starch.
, Pages 403-432
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 7 Resistant and Slowly Digested Starch in Grain Products.
, Pages 127-146
- Natural Polymers: Volume 2: Nanocomposites, CHAPTER 7 Starch Nanocomposites.
, Volume 2
, Pages 185-233
- Food Colloids: Self-Assembly and Material Science, Chapter 8 Self-Assembly of Starch Spherulites as Induced by Inclusion Complexation with Small Ligands.
, Pages 117-126
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 4 Primary Structure and Conformation of Oligosaccharides and Polysaccharides
, Pages 140-298
- Starch: Advances in Structure and Function, Processing-structure-rheology relationships of microphase separated starch/non-starch polysaccharide mixtures.
, Pages 27-39