to explore results)
- A biography of potassium complexes as versatile, green energetic materials.
, RSC Adv.
- Environmentally friendly high-energy MOFs: crystal structures, thermostability, insensitivity and remarkable detonation performances.
, Green Chem.
- Towards a robust interpretation of forensic analysis of phosphorus and calcium traces in gunshot residue.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Explosive Werner-type cobalt(iii) complexes.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
5-nitrotetrazolate salts: prospective replacements for service lead(ii) azide in explosive initiators.
, Dalton Trans.
- Coordination chemistry with 1-methyl-5H-tetrazole: cocrystallization, laser-ignition, lead-free primary explosives – one ligand, three goals.
, J. Mater. Chem. A