to explore results)
- Recent advances in the application of 2-dimensional gas chromatography with soft and hard ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry in environmental analysis.
, Chem. Sci.
- Analysis of volatile compounds in fresh sturgeon with different preservation methods using electronic nose and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
, RSC Adv.
- Enhancement of the spectral selectivity of complex samples by measuring them in a frozen state at low temperatures in order to improve accuracy for quantitative analysis. Part II. Determination of viscosity for lube base oils using Raman spectroscopy.
- Development and applications of remote stereocontrol using allylic organobismuth reagents.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Electron spin resonance measurements of propagation and termination rate constants during the liquid-phase oxidation of hydrocarbons.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Microbiological oxidation of long-chain aliphatic compounds. Part II. Branched-chain alkanes.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Effect of molecular size on the W-shaped excess heat capacities: oxaalkane–alkane systems.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Liquid structure and the excess volumes of cyclohexane + normal- and branched-alkane mixtures.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Crustacean surface waxes. Part I. The hydrocarbons from the surface of Ligia oceanica.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- From 3D to 2D zeolite catalytic materials.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.