to explore results)
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 10 The CYP2F, CYP2G and CYP2J Subfamilies.
, Pages 309-353
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 3 Leukotriene A4 Hydrolase: Biology, Inhibitors and Clinical Applications.
, Pages 58-103
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 8 Cardiac Toxicity Prediction: To Simplify, or to Integrate, that is the Question.
, Pages 147-156
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Malaria: New Medicines for its Control and Eradication.
, Pages 1-32
- Computational Tools for Chemical Biology, Chapter 12 Molecular Modelling and Simulations Applied to Challenging Drug Discovery Targets.
, Pages 317-348
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 6 Cellular Stress and In Vitro Predictive Toxicology.
, Pages 101-119
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 6, QSAR–old and new directions.
, Volume 6
, Pages 112-130
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209