to explore results)
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149
- Extracellular and Intracellular Signaling, Chapter 5 Regulation of Muscle Proteostasis via Extramuscular Signals.
, Pages 77-104
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 4 The Role of Catecholamines in Stem Cell Mobilisation.
, Pages 64-93
- Engineering the Bioelectronic Interface: Applications to Analyte Biosensing and Protein Detection, Chapter 8 Biological and Clinical Applications of Biosensors.
, Pages 225-242
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 48, Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 48
, Pages 234-379
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 13 Electrosynthesized Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Chemosensing: Fundamentals and Applications.
, Pages 412-446
- Food Allergy and Intolerance: Current Issues and Concerns, Peanut and tree nut allergy: Why so scary?.
, Pages 39-50
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 9 Kinetics and Mechanisms of GPCR Activation.
, Pages 199-216
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 5 Drug–Excipient Interactions and Adduct Formation
, Pages 150-164