to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Groundwater Science and Policy: An International Overview, Chapter 9.2 Pesticides in European Groundwaters: Biogeochemical Processes, Contamination Status and Results from a Case Study.
, Pages 545-583
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 1: Herbicides and Plant Growth Regulators, 1,3,5,-Triazines
, Pages 623-656
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 3 Plants for Soil Remediation.
, Pages 106-143
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 6 Crayfish: An Experimental Model for Examining Exposure to Environmental Contamination.
, Pages 124-156
- The Handbook of Environmental Remediation: Classic and Modern Techniques, Chapter 11 Biostimulation and Bioaugmentation: Modern Strategies for the Successful Bioremediation of Contaminated Environments.
, Pages 299-330
- Sustainable Water, The European Water Framework Directive – Chemical Monitoring Programmes, Analytical Challenges and Results from an Irish Case Study.
, Pages 50-77
- Statistical Analysis Methods for Chemists: A Software Based Approach, Regression modelling in the chemical sciences.
, Pages 168-226
- Immunosensors, CHAPTER 4 Nanostructure-based Sensitive Electrochemical Immunosensors.
, Pages 58-85
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 9 Green Analytical Chemistry in the Determination of Organic Pollutants in the Environment.
, Pages 224-285