to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 8 Metal-free Polyether Synthesis by Organocatalyzed Ring-opening Polymerization.
, Pages 328-366
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 9 Towards Green: A Review of Recent Developments in Bio-renewable Epoxy Resins from Vegetable Oils.
, Pages 202-241
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 4 Adhesives in Food Packaging.
, Pages 82-104
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 17 Developmental Stages of Rhinella arenarum (Anura, Bufonidae) in Toxicity Studies: AMPHITOX, a Customized Laboratory Assay.
, Pages 407-424
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 9 Bisphenol A and Aging.
, Pages 241-266
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 5 Plant-oil-based Polymeric Materials and their Applications.
, Pages 93-126
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 12 Flame Retardancy of Phosphorus-Containing Polymers.
, Pages 252-270
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Non-target/High-resolution Mass Spectrometric Strategies Combined with Proper Data Handling and Software Elaboration Applied to Food Contact Materials Issues.
, Pages 192-225