to explore results)
- New palladium(ii) and platinum(ii) 5,5-diethylbarbiturate complexes with 2-phenylpyridine, 2,2′-bipyridine and 2,2′-dipyridylamine: synthesis, structures, DNA binding, molecular docking, cellular uptake, antioxidant activity and cytotoxicity.
, Dalton Trans.
- Supramolecular synthons based on N–H⋯N and C–H⋯O hydrogen bonds. Crystal engineering of a helical structure with 5,5-diethylbarbituric acid.
, Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis and electrospray mass spectrometry of platinum(II) complexes of 5,5-diethylbarbituric acid (Hdebarb); crystal structure of cis-[PtCl(debarb)(PPh3)2]·CH2Cl2.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- A hypnotic barbitone from Sphaeroides oblongus.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Self-assembly in synthetic macromolecular systems
via multiple hydrogen bonding interactions.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- The crystal structure and optical properties of a pharmaceutical co-crystal – the case of the melamine–barbital addition compound.
- Triazine-based molecular glasses frustrate the crystallization of barbiturates.
- Spectrophotometric determination of the dissociation constants of m- and p- acetyl phenols.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Ni(ii)/Cu(ii)/Zn(ii) 5,5-diethylbarbiturate complexes with 1,10-phenanthroline and 2,2′-dipyridylamine: synthesis, structures, DNA/BSA binding, nuclease activity, molecular docking, cellular uptake, cytotoxicity and the mode of cell death.
, Dalton Trans.
- Rapid and on-site analysis of illegal drugs on the nano–microscale using a deep ultraviolet-visible reflected optical fiber sensor.