to explore results)
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 33 Coffee Volatile and Aroma Compounds – From the Green Bean to the Cup.
, Pages 726-770
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Influence of polymer packaging on the aroma of strawberry syrup.
, Pages 632-641
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Stable isotopes for determining the origin of flavour and fragrance components: Recent findings.
, Pages 84-91
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 7 Natural Products in the Vegetable and Fruit Garden
, Pages 80-101
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, High impact aroma chemicals.
, Pages 202-226
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Application of SPME to measure volatile metabolites produced by staphylococcus carnosus and staphylococcus xylosus.
, Pages 364-371
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 3 Cacao Chemistry.
, Pages 56-66
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Application of SPME methods for the determination of volatile wine aroma compounds in view of the varietal characterization.
, Pages 372-392
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, New developments in sorptive extraction for the analysis of flavours and fragrance.
, Pages 27-38