to explore results)
- Mercury Handbook: Chemistry, Applications and Environmental Impact, CHAPTER 5 Chemical Properties of Mercury
, Pages 80-127
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 10 Cadmium and Mercury
, Pages 216-241
- Mercury Handbook: Chemistry, Applications and Environmental Impact, APPENDIX III Inorganic and Organic Mercury Compounds
, Pages 282-296
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 5 Mercury.
, Pages 125-150
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 10 Light in Forensic Science: Microcrystalline Tests of New Psychoactive Substances Using Light Microscopy.
, Pages 279-300
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 24 Mercury.
, Pages 747-767
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 3H Mercury: Biomarkers of Exposure and Human Biomonitoring.
, Volume 1
, Pages 381-417
- Mercury Handbook: Chemistry, Applications and Environmental Impact, CHAPTER 11 Mercury Legislation in the United States
, Pages 199-208
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 7 Applications and Future Trends in Gold Catalysis.
, Pages 201-221