to explore results)
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 1 The Comet Assay: A Versatile Tool for Assessing DNA Damage.
, Pages 1-64
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 20 Selenohomolanthionine and Its Potential Use in Medicine and Nutrition.
, Pages 354-362
- Drinking Water Treatment for Developing Countries: Physical, Chemical and Biological Pollutants, Chapter 5 Case Studies
, Pages 126-185
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 38, New developments in the biomedical chemistry of metal complexes: from small molecules to nanotheranostic design.
, Volume 38
, Pages 1-35
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Mechanisms of chemical carcinogenesis.
, Volume 5
, Pages 190-243
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 1, Thiocarbonyls, selenocarbonyls, and tellurocarbonyls.
, Volume 1
, Pages 181-247
- The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products, CHAPTER 1 Green Chemistry and the Biorefinery.
, Pages 1-24
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 2, Reactions of Co-ordinated ligands.
, Volume 2
, Pages 341-349
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 14 Modulation of Cytochromes P450 by Phytochemicals.
, Pages 449-479
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 5 The CYP2A Subfamily.
, Pages 150-177