to explore results)
- Novel 3D lightweight carbon foam as an effective adsorbent for arsenic(v) removal from contaminated water.
, RSC Adv.
- One-pot morphogen driven self-constructing films based on non-covalent host–guest interactions.
, Soft Matter
- Surface-controlled dissolution rates: a case study of nanoceria in carboxylic acid solutions.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- A robust model developed by LCWR combined with uniform design for the determination of hydrogen peroxide in water used in a microgravity environment.
, Anal. Methods
- A novel approach to understand the nucleation kinetics of α and γ polymorphs of glycine from aqueous solution in the presence of a selective additive through charge compensation mechanism.
- Electrochemical detection of single micelles through ‘nano-impacts’.
, Chem. Sci.
- Amorphous phase state diagrams and viscosity of ternary aqueous organic/organic and inorganic/organic mixtures.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Potassium-sensitive poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-based hydrogels for sensor applications.
, Polym. Chem.
- Electrochemical detection of chloride levels in sweat using silver nanoparticles: a basis for the preliminary screening for cystic fibrosis.
- Spectroscopic characterization of aqueous microdroplets containing inorganic salts.