to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Case Studies in Food Microbiology for Food Safety and Quality, Acceptable, unsatisfactory and unacceptable concentrations of pathogens in ready-to-eat food.
, Pages 385-396
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 15 Treatment of Cyanide Poisoning Associated with Fires.
, Pages 489-513
- Hazardous Reagent Substitution: A Pharmaceutical Perspective, Chapter 7 Development of a Safe, Scalable, Azide-free Synthesis of 1-Aryl-1H-tetrazoles Using Diformylhydrazine.
, Pages 118-129
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Colour Chemistry, Azo dyes and pigments.
, Pages 45-68
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 10 Hydrogen Cyanide—Physiological Effects of Acute Exposure during Fires.
, Pages 310-360
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 3 Methods of Peroxynitrite Synthesis in the Context of the Development and Validation of Peroxynitrite Sensors.
, Pages 48-62
- Polymerized Ionic Liquids, CHAPTER 8 Redox-active Immobilized Ionic Liquids and Polymer Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 225-261