to explore results)
- Luminescent polymeric hybrids formed by platinum(ii) complexes and block copolymers.
, Chem. Commun.
- Microsequential injection: anion separations using ‘Lab-on-Valve’ coupled with capillary electrophoresis.
- Transformation and degradation of recalcitrant organic matter in membrane bioreactor leachate effluent by the O3/H2O2 process.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- Sodium nitrite potentiates antimicrobial photodynamic inactivation: possible involvement of peroxynitrate.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Can the mechanical activation (polishing) of screen-printed electrodes enhance their electroanalytical response?.
- Robust non-covalent and covalent anchored N,N,N′,N’-tetramethyl-p-phenylenediamine derivative on electrode surface via spontaneous physical immobilization and in situ generated aryldiazonium ion electro-grafting: implication for on-surface chemistry and electro-catalytic determinations.
- Sodium nitrite-promoted aerobic oxidative coupling of aryl methyl ketones with ammonium under metal-free conditions: a facile access to polysubstitution imidazoles.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Copper-catalyzed rapid C–H nitration of 8-aminoquinolines by using sodium nitrite as the nitro source under mild conditions.
, RSC Adv.
- The electrolysis of aqueous solutions of alkaline nitrites with a lead anode and an electrometric determination of the constitution of the complex anion formed.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- A mechanistic glimpse into the oxidation of alcohols using TEMPO/NO
catalytic systems: towards a greener bifunctional catalyst.
, RSC Adv.