to explore results)
- Reaction of hydrogen chloride gas with sodium bromide; a study in surface thermodynamics.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Sustainable metal-based catalysts for the synthesis of cyclic carbonates containing five-membered rings.
, Green Chem.
- Allylic oxidation of olefins by cobalt (III), manganese(III), and cerium (IV) acetates in acetic acid in the presence of sodium bromide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Favored surface-limited oxidation of cellulose with Oxone® in water.
, RSC Adv.
- X-ray reflectivity reveals ionic structure at liquid crystal–aqueous interfaces.
, Soft Matter
- Assessing the factors responsible for ionic liquid toxicity to aquatic organisms via quantitative structure–property relationship modeling.
, Green Chem.
- Heterogeneous reactions of HOI, ICl and IBr on sea salt and sea salt proxies.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Selective oxidation of cellulose, mediated by N-hydroxyphthalimide, under a metal-free environment.
, Polym. Chem.
- Redox reaction mechanisms in non-complementary processes. Part I. Redox reactions between the tetrabromobismethylaminoplatinum(IV)–dibromobismethylaminoplatinum(II) and iron(III)–iron(II) systems in the presence of bromide ions.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Oxymetallation. Part 18. Extensive rearrangement to a [4.2.1 ] skeleton in the bromodemercuriation of 2-bromomercurio-9-oxabicyclo[3.3.1]nonane.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1