to explore results)
- Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Organometallic and Inorganic Synthesis, Subject Index
, Pages 252-277
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 811-864
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Nickel Nanoparticles in the Transfer Hydrogenation of Functional Groups.
, Pages 83-98
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 7 Heterogeneous Catalysis on Nanostructured Carbon Material Supported Catalysts
, Pages 312-411
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 3 Phosphorus-Containing Vinyl or Allyl Monomers.
, Pages 35-50
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 6 Amorphous Boron Alloys and Their Catalytic Behaviour.
, Pages 104-119
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 5 The Green Synthesis and Environmental Applications of Nanomaterials.
, Pages 106-143
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 2, Electronic spectra.
, Volume 2
, Pages 373-458