to explore results)
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 12 Drug–Drug Interactions: Regulatory and Theoretical Considerations, and an Industry Perspective.
, Pages 263-282
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 7 Linear and Macrocyclic Hepatitis C Virus Protease Inhibitors: Inhibitor Design and Macrocyclization Strategies for HCV Protease and Related Targets.
, Pages 235-282
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 8 Design and Development of NS5B Polymerase Non‐nucleoside Inhibitors for the Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
, Pages 248-294
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 7 HCV NS3/4a Protease Inhibitors: Simeprevir (TMC‐435350), Vaniprevir (MK‐7009) and MK‐5172.
, Pages 189-247
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, Peptide and protein based pharmaceuticals.
, Volume 38
, Pages 203-252
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, Subject index
, Pages 509-534
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 6 Renewable Starting Materials, Biocatalysis, and Multicomponent Reactions: A Powerful Trio for the Green Synthesis of Highly Valued Chemicals.
, Pages 115-140
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 1 Physicochemical Properties and Compound Quality.
, Pages 1-31