to explore results)
- The many roles of mellitic acid during barium sulfate crystallization.
, Faraday Discuss.
- Exploring the effect of poly(acrylic acid) on pre- and post-nucleation BaSO4 species: new insights into the mechanisms of crystallization control by polyelectrolytes.
- Nucleation and crystal growth of barium sulfate: inhibition in the presence of rigid and flexible triphosphonate additives.
crystallization dependence on upper rim calixarene functional groups.
- Infrared investigation of barite and gypsum
crystallization: Evidence for an amorphous to crystalline transition.
- Capturing an amorphous BaSO4 intermediate precursor to barite.
- The rational design, synthesis and demonstration of the recognition and binding of a diaza-dioxa-12-crown-4 diphosphonate macrocycle to all crystal growth faces of barium sulfate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Hydrogen peroxide triggered morphological evolution of barium sulfate crystals under basic conditions.
- A microfluidic approach for probing hydrodynamic effects in barite scale formation.
, Lab Chip
Phosphonate additives do not always inhibit crystallization.