to explore results)
- Chiral frameworks of ammonium zinc(ii) sulfate synthesized using an achiral template.
- Unusual crystallographic existence of a hydrated zinc(ii) bisulphate complex: experimental and theoretical observations.
, RSC Adv.
- Monitoring of the prostate tumour cells redox state and real-time proliferation by novel biophysical techniques and fluorescent staining.
, Integr. Biol.
- KRAS NF-κB is involved in the development of zinc resistance and reduced curability in prostate cancer.
- Use of Metal Ion Indicators to Determine Complex Stability Constants: the Method of Competitive Equilibration.
- Rare earth cerium doping effects in nonlinear optical materials: potassium
hydrogen phthalate (KHP) and tris(thiourea)zinc(II) sulfate (ZTS).
- Crystallisation, thermal analysis and acetal protection activity of new layered Zn(ii) hybrid polymorphs.
- Mammalian metallothioneins: properties and functions.
- Comparative studies of Schiff base-copper(ii) and zinc(ii) complexes regarding their DNA binding ability and cytotoxicity against sarcoma cells.
, New J. Chem.
- Anionic zinc-trimesic acid MOFs with unusual topologies: Reversible hydration studies.
, Dalton Trans.