to explore results)
- Effect of borax on the wetting properties and crystallization behavior of sodium sulfate.
- A study of the relationship between water and anions of the Hofmeister series using pressure perturbation calorimetry.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Synchrotron radiation energy-dispersive X-ray diffraction analysis of salt distribution in Lépine limestone.
- The characteristics of mineralogy, morphology and sintering during co-combustion of Zhundong coal and oil shale.
, RSC Adv.
- Sodium sulfate heptahydrate: a synchrotron energy-dispersive diffraction study of an elusive metastable hydrated salt.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- XLVIII.—The quaternary system ammonium chloride–sodium sulphate–ammonium sulphate–sodium chloride–water.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Hydrotropy, solubilisation and related emulsification processes.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Optimization and validation of an environmentally friendly method for zinc determination in new and used lubricating oil samples.
, Anal. Methods
- An efficient protocol for palladium-catalyzed ligand-free Suzuki–Miyaura coupling in water.
, Green Chem.
- Phenyl trimethyl ammonium tribromide mediated robust one-pot synthesis of spiro-oxacycles – an economic route – stereoselective synthesis of oxaspirohexacyclodieneones.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.