to explore results)
- The determination of the amount and composition of free phenols in phenol-formaldehyde and cresol-formaldehyde resins and moulding powders.
- Notes. A pipette for ethylene determination by the bromine method.
- Potassium bromate assay by primary methods through iodine liberation reaction.
, Anal. Methods
- Amperometric sensing and photocatalytic properties under sunlight irradiation of a series of Keggin–AgI compounds through tuning single and mixed ligands.
- Potentiometric titration of tin with potassium bromate.
- Metabolic response to low-level toxicant exposure in a novel renal tubule
epithelial cell system.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Oxides and oxy-ions of the non-metals. Part XI. Electron spin resonance study of the BrO3 radical in γ-irradiated potassium bromate.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Determination of potassium bromate in flour by flow injection analysis.
- Chemical clocks, oscillations, and other temporal effects in analytical chemistry: oddity or viable approach?.
- Analytical chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.