to explore results)
- Drinking Water Treatment for Developing Countries: Physical, Chemical and Biological Pollutants, Chapter 2 Treatment Techniques for Developing Countries
, Pages 21-80
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 40, Simulation of spectroscopic properties of inorganic compounds using modern modelling procedures.
, Volume 40
, Pages 171-215
- Fluorocarbon and Related Chemistry: Volume 3, Per- and poly-fluorinated aromatic compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 356-467
- Molecular Spectroscopy: Volume 1, Rotation and vibration-rotation raman and infrared spectra of gases.
, Volume 1
, Pages 285-351
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 13 Fluorides in Different Types of Aquatic Systems and their Correlation with Metals and Metalloids.
, Pages 261-280
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 5 Arsenic Contamination: An Overview.
, Pages 86-121
- Is Arsenic an Aphrodisiac?: The Sociochemistry of an Element, Chapter 8 Accidental Exposure to Arsenic: The Law of Unintended Consequences
, Pages 349-397
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 12, Solid state N.M.R..
, Volume 12
, Pages 121-157
- Pollution: Causes, Effects and Control (4), Drinking water quality and health.
, Pages 59-81
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements: Volume 1, Elements of Group V.
, Volume 1
, Pages 231-323