to explore results)
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 9 Iron Metabolism in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 255-276
- Animal Models for Neurodegenerative Disease, Chapter 6 Animal Models of Parkinson's Disease.
, Pages 86-112
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 6 D3 Receptor Agonists and Antagonists as Anti‐Parkinsonian Therapeutic Agents.
, Pages 126-148
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 From Natural Product to Clinical Trials: NPI-0052 (Salinosporamide A), a Marine Actinomycete-Derived Anticancer Agent.
, Pages 355-373
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 31, Amino acids.
, Volume 31
, Pages 1-119
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 46, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 46
, Pages 272-322
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 3 Natural Products as Promising Leads Against Oncogenic Transcription Factors and Associated Signalling Pathways.
, Pages 55-80
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Copper-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 159-348
- Animal Models for Neurodegenerative Disease, Chapter 7 Animal Models and the Pathogenesis of Parkinson's Disease.
, Pages 113-161
- Sustainable Organic Synthesis: Tools and Strategies, CHAPTER 6 Colored Compounds for Eco-sustainable Visible-light Promoted Syntheses.
, Pages 150-180