to explore results)
- The systemic toxicity of heavy metal mixtures in rats.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Selective atomic-absorption determination of inorganic mercury and methylmercury in undigested biological samples.
- Structures of hybrid inorganic–organic salts with benzidine dication derivatives.
- “Reverse” engineering: Toward 0-D cadmium halide clusters.
- Estimation of conventional C–H⋯π (arene), unconventional C–H⋯π (chelate) and C–H⋯π (thiocyanate) interactions in hetero-nuclear nickel(ii)–cadmium(ii) complexes with a compartmental Schiff base.
, Dalton Trans.
- Heteropolymetallic compounds containing 1,1′-bis(diphenylphosphino)ferrocene (DPPF ) and pyrazolate ligands: synthesis, spectroscopic characterization and reactivity. Crystal and molecular structure of [(DPPF )Pt(az)2] [azH = pyrazole (pzH) or 3,5-dimethylpyrazole] and [(DPPF )Pt(µ-pz)2CdI2].
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Probing the binding interaction between cadmium(ii) chloride and lysozyme.
, New J. Chem.
- An experimental study to investigate the impact of p-coumaric acid, a common dietary polyphenol, on cadmium chloride-induced renal toxicity.
, Food Funct.
- Self-healing mechanism of metallopolymers investigated by QM/MM simulations and Raman spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Extraction of methylmercury from fish and its determination by atomic-absorption spectroscopy.