to explore results)
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 17 Solubility in the Hydrometallurgical Leaching Process.
, Pages 261-272
- Mercury Handbook: Chemistry, Applications and Environmental Impact, CHAPTER 4 Purification of Mercury Using Chemical and Electrochemical Methods
, Pages 61-79
- Photochemistry: Volume 41, Photochemical applications of solar energy: photocatalysis and photodecomposition of water.
, Volume 41
, Pages 182-265
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 9, Mössbauer spectroscopy.
, Volume 9
, Pages 405-506
- Groundwater Science and Policy: An International Overview, Chapter 7.2 Forecasting Natural Attenuation as a Risk-based Groundwater Remediation Strategy.
, Pages 421-453
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 10 Poly(oxythiophene)s.
, Pages 201-223
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 6 Removal of Iron and Manganese from Water—Chemistry and Engineering Considerations.
, Pages 122-140
- Renewable Resources for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 4 Microalgae Technology.
, Pages 79-92
- Element Recovery and Sustainability, CHAPTER 2 Integration of Traditional Methods for Elemental Recovery in a Zero‐waste Recycling Flow Sheet.
, Pages 29-58