to explore results)
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 17 Solubility in the Hydrometallurgical Leaching Process.
, Pages 261-272
- Mercury Handbook: Chemistry, Applications and Environmental Impact, CHAPTER 4 Purification of Mercury Using Chemical and Electrochemical Methods
, Pages 61-79
- Photochemistry: Volume 41, Photochemical applications of solar energy: photocatalysis and photodecomposition of water.
, Volume 41
, Pages 182-265
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 9, Mössbauer spectroscopy.
, Volume 9
, Pages 405-506
- Groundwater Science and Policy: An International Overview, Chapter 7.2 Forecasting Natural Attenuation as a Risk-based Groundwater Remediation Strategy.
, Pages 421-453
- Photochemistry: Volume 49, The arene–alkene photocycloaddition.
, Volume 49
, Pages 457-478
- Analytical Strategies for Cultural Heritage Materials and their Degradation, CHAPTER 6 Raman Spectroscopy.
, Pages 124-146
- Disposable Electrochemical Sensors for Healthcare Monitoring: Material Properties and Design, CHAPTER 2 Carbon Nanotubes Chemically-modified Screen-printed Electrodes Electrochemical Platforms for Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 27-78
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Functional Hybrid Nanomaterials for Environmental Remediation, CHAPTER 6 Magnetic Nanocomposites for Environmental Remediation.
, Pages 133-160