to explore results)
- Iron(iii) sulfate: a stable, cost effective electrode material for sodium ion batteries.
, Chem. Commun.
- Spectroscopic characterisation of weak interactions in acidic titanyl sulfate–iron(ii) sulfate solutions.
, Dalton Trans.
- Palladium-catalyzed anti-Markovnikov oxidative acetalization of activated olefins with iron(iii) sulphate as the reoxidant.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Regeneration of a deactivated surface functionalised polyacrylonitrile supported Fenton catalyst for use in wastewater treatment.
, RSC Adv.
- Using iron sulphate to form both n-type and p-type pseudo-thermoelectrics: non-hazardous and ‘second life’ thermogalvanic cells.
, Green Chem.
- Atom economical synthesis of N-alkylbenzamides via the iron(iii) sulfate catalyzed rearrangement of 2-alkyl-3-aryloxaziridines in water and in the presence of a surfactant.
, Green Chem.
- The role of terahertz polariton absorption in the characterization of crystalline iron sulfate hydrates.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The thermoelectrochemistry of the aqueous iron(ii)/iron(iii) redox couple: significance of the anion and pH in thermogalvanic thermal-to-electrical energy conversion.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- Iron detection and remediation with a functionalized porous polymer applied to environmental water samples.
, Chem. Sci.
- Determination of chloride in surface and groundwater by centrifugal analysis.