to explore results)
- Role of tailor-made additives in controlling vapour growth asymmetry along the polar axis of α-resorcinol crystals: a molecular-scale study.
- Growth and dissolution mechanism at the opposite and hemihedral faces of polar crystals.
- Asymmetrical growth and dissolution along polar axis of α-resorcinol crystal: role of solvent and external environment.
- Sulfated zirconia: an efficient catalyst for the Friedel–Crafts monoalkylation of resorcinol with methyl tertiary butyl ether to 4-tertiary butylresorcinol.
, New J. Chem.
- Relaxation dynamics of photoexcited resorcinol: internal conversion versus H atom tunnelling.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Dynamical regime of resorcinol based Belousov–Zhabotinsky chemical oscillator in the presence or absence of some hydrophobic antioxidants in aqueous–organic mixed media.
, RSC Adv.
- A proton magnetic resonance study of the systems resorcinol–water and resorcinol–dioxan–water.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- An optimized force field for crystalline phases of resorcinol.
- Direct synthesis of ordered mesoporous carbons.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Synthesis, structure and luminescence of Co-crystals with hexagonal channels: arranging disposition and π–π interactions.