Results 1 - 10 of 169
- Pulse radiolysis of 1,4-dicyanobenzene in aqueous solutions in the presence and absence of thallium(I) ions.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Halogen dipole moment effect of phenolic ring on formation of stair like polymers or polymers with tetranuclear cubic cage units; new precursors for preparation of TlCl and Tl2O3 nanostructures.
- The thallous-thallic oxidation-reduction potential.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Determination of thallium by precipitation of thallium(I) chromate from homogeneous solution by replacement of thallium(I) in a complex with EDTA.
- XIV.—On the vanadates of thallium.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Thallium(I)- and organothallium(III)-substituted mono-, bis- and tris-tetrazoles: synthesis and supramolecular structures.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Sensitive spectrophotometric determination of thallium(i)using rhodamine B hydrazide in micellar medium.
, Anal. Methods
- A critical study of Brilliant green as a spectrophotometric reagent: extraction of chloro-complexes of antimony, thallium, gallium and indium, and of tetrabromoindate(III), and improved procedures for the determination of antimony and thallium.
- CLXVI.—The dissociation pressures of hydrated double sulphates. Part I. Hydrated cupric alkali sulphates.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Perfluorinated 1H-indazoles and hydrotris(indazol-1-yl)borates. Supramolecular organization and a new synthetic procedure to form scorpionate ligands.
, New J. Chem.