to explore results)
- Highly selective conversion of glyceric acid to 3-iodopropionic acid by hydriodic acid mediated hydrogenation.
, Green Chem.
- Simultaneous electronic and ionic conduction in ionic liquid imbibed polyacetylene-like conjugated polymer films.
, RSC Adv.
- The absorption spectrum of iodine in ethyl alcohol.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Rare stoichiometry of carboxyl–carboxylate benzbetaine complexes: in vitro versus in silico.
- Towards graphene iodide: iodination of graphite oxide.
- Mechano-fluorochromic behavior of AEE polyurethane films and their high sensitivity to halogen acid gas.
, RSC Adv.
- Photochemical reactions of 1-naphthylamines and haloforms: formation of bis(4-amino-1-naphthyl)methylium salts with remarkably long-wave electronic absorption.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- CCLXXXIV.—The action of hydrogen iodide on nitroso-compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Copper-catalyzed arylation of biguanide derivatives via C–N cross-coupling reactions.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.