to explore results)
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 8 The Properties of Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 216-236
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Kinase Mutations and Resistance in Cancer.
, Pages 126-160
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 10 Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk).
, Pages 297-326
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 5 Principles and Applications of Fragment-based Drug Discovery for Chemical Probes.
, Pages 114-137
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 11 The Importance of Kinase Mutations in Cancer Drug Discovery.
, Pages 281-312
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 17 Allosteric Inhibition of Abl Kinase.
, Pages 381-403
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 7 Cutting Edge Approaches to Structure-based Computational Modelling of Kinases.
, Pages 181-215
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 The Learning and Evolution of Medicinal Chemistry against Kinase Targets.
, Pages 79-95
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 6 Influence of Aromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 275-327