to explore results)
- The first supramolecular ion triplet complex.
, New J. Chem.
- Alginate-based hydrogels functionalised at the nanoscale using layer-by-layer assembly for potential cartilage repair.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Self-fluorescent antibiotic MoO
–hydroxyapatite: a nano-theranostic platform for bone infection therapies.
- Energetics of calcium dichloride hydrates; CaCl2·nH2O (n= 0, 2, 4, 6). Total lattice potential-energy calculations and the relation between the electrostatic and total energy of the hydrates.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 2
- Gold nanoparticle-sensitized quartz crystal microbalance sensor for rapid and highly selective determination of Cu(ii) ions.
- Interactions of alkali- and alkaline earth-halides with carbohydrates in the crystalline state – the overlooked salt and sugar cocrystals.
- Study of plasma coagulation induced by contact with calcium chloride solution.
, Soft Matter
- Development of a gold nanoparticle based anti-aggregation method for rapid detection of mercury(ii) in aqueous solutions.
, Anal. Methods
- Modulating the hydration behaviour of calcium chloride by lactam complexation.
, Dalton Trans.
- An asymmetric wettable chitosan–silk fibroin composite dressing with fixed silver nanoparticles for infected wound repair: in vitro and in vivo evaluation.
, RSC Adv.