to explore results)
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, CHAPTER 10 Investigations of the Mechanisms of Action of Oral Healthcare Products using 1H NMR-based Chemometric Techniques.
, Pages 287-322
- Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water, CHAPTER 20 Evaluation of Chlorite and Chlorate Removal by Activated Carbon in a Pilot Scale Drinking Water Treatment Plant.
, Pages 165-175
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 6 Removal of Iron and Manganese from Water—Chemistry and Engineering Considerations.
, Pages 122-140
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Industrial Biocides: Selection and Application, 12 The novel use of chlorine dioxide in the treatment of domestic water in building services.
, Pages 33-40
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 11 Mechanisms of Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 254-294
- Cellulose Nanoparticles: Volume 1: Chemistry and Fundamentals, Chapter 1 Hairy Cellulose Nanocrystals: Chemistry and Fundamentals.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-36
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water, CHAPTER 14 Evaluation of Chlorite and Chlorate Propagation in a Drinking Water Distribution System.
, Pages 113-120
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, CHAPTER 10 PLA and Active Packaging.
, Pages 243-265