to explore results)
- Six-day selenium supplementation led to either UVA-photoprotection or toxic effects in human fibroblasts depending on the chemical form and dose of Se.
- Comparative proteomics analysis of sodium selenite-induced apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells.
- Structure and hydrogen bonding of the hydrated selenite and selenate ions in aqueous solution.
, Dalton Trans.
- Sub-ppm level high energy resolution fluorescence detected X-ray absorption spectroscopy of selenium in articular cartilage.
- Optical rotatory power of co-ordination compounds. Part V. The outer-sphere complexes of the tris-diamine–cobalt(III) complex ions.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Room-temperature phosphorescence probe based on Mn-doped ZnS quantum dots for the sensitive and selective detection of selenite.
, RSC Adv.
- Fluorescence imaging of selenol in HepG2 cell apoptosis induced by Na2SeO3.
, Chem. Commun.
- Strong induction of iodothyronine deiodinases by chemotherapeutic selenocompounds.
- A highly selective near-infrared fluorescent probe for imaging H2Se in living cells and in vivo.
, Chem. Sci.
- Selenium in the prevention of atherosclerosis and its underlying mechanisms.