to explore results)
- Silver telluride nanoparticles as biocompatible and enhanced contrast agents for X-ray imaging: an in vivo breast cancer screening study.
- Enhanced growth of tellurium nanowires under conditions of macromolecular crowding.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The potentiometric determination of quadrivalent tellurium by potassium permanganate in weakly alkaline solutions.
- Identification of urinary tellurium metabolite in rats administered sodium tellurite.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Green synthesis of air-stable tellurium nanowires via biomolecule-assisted hydrothermal for thermoelectrics.
, Mater. Adv.
- Use of nucleic acids anchor system to reveal apoferritin modification by cadmium telluride nanoparticles.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Crystalline indium sesquitelluride nanostructures: synthesis, growth mechanism and properties.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Solvothermal synthesis of polycrystalline tellurium nanoplates and their conversion into single crystalline nanorods.
, RSC Adv.
- Color-tunable luminescent CdTe quantum dot membranes based on bacterial cellulose (BC) and application in ion detection.
, RSC Adv.
- Controllable synthesis and thermoelectric transport properties of binary-phased PbTe/PbSe nanocrystals.