to explore results)
- Enhanced growth of tellurium nanowires under conditions of macromolecular crowding.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The potentiometric determination of quadrivalent tellurium by potassium permanganate in weakly alkaline solutions.
- Identification of urinary tellurium metabolite in rats administered sodium tellurite.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Use of nucleic acids anchor system to reveal apoferritin modification by cadmium telluride nanoparticles.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Crystalline indium sesquitelluride nanostructures: synthesis, growth mechanism and properties.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Solvothermal synthesis of polycrystalline tellurium nanoplates and their conversion into single crystalline nanorods.
, RSC Adv.
- Color-tunable luminescent CdTe quantum dot membranes based on bacterial cellulose (BC) and application in ion detection.
, RSC Adv.
- Controllable synthesis and thermoelectric transport properties of binary-phased PbTe/PbSe nanocrystals.
- One-pot synthesis of highly luminescent N-acetyl-l-cysteine-capped CdTe quantum dots and their size effect on the detection of glutathione.
, New J. Chem.
- Electrodeposition of a novel CdTe array on Ni foils and photoelectrochemical performance.