to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 13 NMR in living systems.
, Volume 43
, Pages 495-550
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 44
, Pages 507-546
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 8 Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs) in Food: Health Implications and Mitigation Strategies.
, Pages 191-220
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 6 Chocolate, the Digestive Tract and Diabetes.
, Pages 103-131
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 Antibody–Drug Conjugates in Oncology.
, Pages 224-257
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 15 Human Skeletal Muscle Carnosine and Its Function: A Focus on Homeostasis, Muscle Contractility and pH.
, Pages 295-312
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 13 The Parallelogram Approach to Assess Human Relevance of Toxicogenomics-derived Toxicity Pathways in Human Health Risk Assessment.
, Pages 423-441
- DNA-targeting Molecules as Therapeutic Agents, Chapter 12 Molecular Recognition of DNA by Py–Im Polyamides: From Discovery to Oncology.
, Pages 298-331
- Carbohydrates in Drug Design and Discovery, Chapter 11 Amphiphilic Aminoglycoside Antimicrobials in Antibacterial Discovery.
, Pages 255-285
- Nanogels for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 6 Nanogels for Brain Drug Delivery.
, Pages 94-108