to explore results)
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 6 Drug Transporters in the Lung: Expression and Potential Impact on Pulmonary Drug Disposition.
, Volume 1
, Pages 184-228
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 13 Limits of the Co-crystal Concept and Beyond.
, Pages 300-317
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Biophysical Techniques in Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Solids Combining NMR, X-ray diffraction and Computer Modelling.
, Pages 120-169
- The Medicinal Chemist's Guide to Solving ADMET Challenges, CHAPTER 4 Targeting Gastrointestinal Uptake Transporters.
, Pages 62-108
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 2 Theoretical and physical aspects of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 43
, Pages 49-80
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 11 In Vitro Biology: Measuring Pharmacological Activity.
, Pages 292-309
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 40, NMR of carbohydrates, lipids and membranes.
, Volume 40
, Pages 344-390
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 40, NMR of proteins and nucleic acids.
, Volume 40
, Pages 311-343
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, NMR of proteins and nucleic acids.
, Volume 44
, Pages 348-384