to explore results)
- Index pages
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- A green emissive carbon-dot-based sensor with diverse responsive manners for multi-mode sensing.
- Enhanced action of apigenin and naringenin combination on estrogen receptor activation in non-malignant colonocytes: implications on sorghum-derived phytoestrogens.
, Food Funct.
- Controlled synthesis of barium chromate multi-layered microdiscs and their photocatalytic activity.
, RSC Adv.
Different nanostructures of boehmite fabricated by hydrothermal process: effects of pH and anions.
- Peptide modified gold nanoclusters as a novel fluorescence detector based on quenching system of detecting Allura red.
, Anal. Methods
- Iron-based metal–organic framework as an effective sorbent for the rapid and efficient removal of illegal dyes.
, New J. Chem.
- A facile approach to highly functional trisubstituted furansvia intramolecular Wittig reactions.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Synthesis of a highly reactive form of WO2Cl2, its conversion into nanocrystalline mono-hydrated WO3 and coordination compounds with tetramethylurea.
, Dalton Trans.
- The role of polysulfide dianions and radical anions in the chemical, physical and biological sciences, including sulfur-based batteries.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.