to explore results)
- Triphenylmethyldifluoramine: a stable reagent for the synthesis of gem-bis(difluoramines).
, Chem. Commun.
- Reactions of alkyl radicals with nitrogen trifluoride.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Gas-phase kinetics of the difluoroamino-radical.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- The kinetics of hydrogen abstraction by difluoroamino-radicals, from propionaldehyde, and n- and iso-butyraldehyde, and their acyl radical decompositions.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- From strong to weak NF bonds: on the design of a new class of fluorinating agents.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Specific synthesis of N-fluoro-compounds using perfluorofluoroxy-reagents.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- N-fluoro-compounds. Part I. Synthesis of N-fluoro-compounds by direct fluorination of aqueous substrates.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Nitrogen inversion in alkyldifluoroamines.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- The preparation and photolysis of 3-aryl-3H-diazirines.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- 934. Reactions of difluoroamino-radicals. Part I. Hydrogen abstraction from acetone and the strength of the C–H bond in acetone.
, J. Chem. Soc.